Tuesday, April 15, 2014

3 million + views Sarah G- Let it Go


 (comments from youtube)

chinesekoreanbuddy

16 hours ago (edited)
She delivered the song with justice though not perfectly executed. Her aura when she sings is priceless.
Would've been better if she sang the whole song. I mean, including the bridge part. That is my favorite. :D
Sounds a bit like Elsa if you listen carefully
Unlike many, i wont pretend that i know where she was flat or what note she didnt hit. I wont claim to be someone im not. But watching this vid made me smile. It may not be technically perfect as many would say but it was a heartfelt rendition.  

Sobrang tagal na akong fan ni SG, since Star for a Night. =P Just wanted to say na I think tama ka, yun ang wala sa ibang artists kaya hindi patok sa madaming tao --- walang charm. Si Sarah sobrang charming and endearing, pareho while performing or siya as a person. love you SG!
A great singer is a great storyteller and SARAH did it with Excellence and Class
I'm not a Sarah G fan (or a Popster, heck no!) but performances like this makes me want to be one -- still not a Popster. This really surprised me and Sarah impressed me. This is even better than Adele Dazeem's
-ehem -Idina Menzel's performance at the Oscars. This is international. I like how she showcased her voice range here. Well, we all know Sarah. She's like the package, the diva. And to the bashers -- can't believe you are being subjective. Tone deafs? Problems with hearing? Frozen haters? Music haters? Or insecure? By the way, Let It Go is perfect for her, Mommy D. and all. Haha kidding. Good thing this was trending in tge Phil., I wouldn't have seen the best Let It Go cover.

No comments: