Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Grabe nakaka inspire sila! LOOK: 'Biggest Loser' before and after photos


The last five finalists of "The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition: Doubles" will soon be trimmed down to four as they face each other in another competitive weigh-in on Thursday.
Making the show’s top 5 are Carl and Kayen of Team Mag-Asawa, Osie and Francis of BigaTeam and Bryan of Team Magkapatid.
In their last major challenge, the remaining finalists climbed Mt. Pinatubo while carrying bags that weighed as much as the pounds they had lost.
“This is a great symbolism. You’re hiking up the mountain, but your weight is dragging you down,” said Carl.
Kayen, for her part, said, “I’m praying that we join the Final 4 because it will serve as an exclamation point in my journey with Carl.”
Meanwhile, the hike made Francis recall the moments when he and Osie had to help each other throughout the competition.
“If you think about it, during our stay in the camp, there were times that we pulled each other up. This time, I helped Mommy Osie so we could advance together,” he said.
“My weight has been a curse, and I will do everything to not gain it back again. I know that when I leave the camp, a new life is waiting for me,” said Osie after finishing the challenge.
Bryan won the last challenge after reaching the crater, their final stop, ahead of the others.
“I left behind the old Bryan. Even if I don’t join the finale as one of the Final Four, I have already proven myself by finishing the last stretch of this challenge,” he said.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/23/14/look-biggest-loser-and-after-photos

No comments: