Saturday, February 03, 2007

How could I ever let you go? Is it too late to let you know?


Mymp


Only Reminds Me Of You



I see you, beside me It's only a dream A Vision of what used to be


The laughter, the sorrow Pictures in time Fading to memories


pre-chorus:


How could I ever let you go? Is it too late to let you know?


Chorus:


I try to run from your side But each place I hide only reminds me of you


When i turn out all the lights Even the night only reminds me of you


I needed my freedom That’s what I thought But I was a fool to believe


My heart lied when you cried Rivers of tears But I was too blind to see


pre-chorus:


Everything we’ve been through before Now it means so much more...Only you...


Bridge:


So come back to me I'm down on my knees Girl can’t you see...


How could I ever let you goIs it too late to late to let you know..only reminds me of you..

2 comments:

Luisa said...

i hate MYMP wala man lang effort gumawa ng kanta DAMN THEM at ang yayabang ng mga yan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.